These wings are a crowd pleaser! A perfect combination of smoky and crispy wings. A perfect blank canvas for your favourite flavours.
Prep time:12 hours
Total time:13 hours
- The night before you want to cook place your wings in a large Ziplock Bag and add Sucklebusters SPG and shake to coat the wings evenly
- Place wings on wire rack over a baking sheet and set into you fridge overnight to dry brine. This helps make the wings crispy.
- When ready to cook preheat smoker to 225 degrees F
- Place wings into a large Ziplock bag and add Baking powder, shake to coat well
- Spray wire rack with cooking spray
- Place wings evenly on rack
- Smoke wings for 1hr
- Turn up smoker to 400 degrees F until wings reach 180-200 degrees F internal temperature
- Remove from smoker and place wings in bowl
- Add Phlippens Hot Sauce and toss wings to coat evenly
- Wire rack is used to make it easier to put wings on and off the grill