We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and accept the return of item(s) that you are not satisfied with, or may be defective due to defects in manufacturing or workmanship.
Returns & Exchanges
- You may return your item(s) within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- We do not accept returns on pellets, charcoal, sauces, rubs, clearance item(s), clothing, or item(s) marked as “non-refundable”.
- Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging and be un-opened/un-used.
- Item(s) must not be damaged or missing parts/accessories.
- All returns require prior authorization via a “Return Materials Authorization” (RMA) number.
- Return shipments must be postmarked within 14 days of receiving an RMA.
- Returned goods must be well packaged to avoid incurring damages during return shipping.
- Refunds will only be credited back to the original payment method used for purchase. You may also opt for store credit or exchange of goods.
- Both original and return shipping costs are not refundable and you are responsible to pay fees for return shipping.
- A 15% restocking fee of the total order/return item(s) value will be deducted from your refund.
- After we receive and inspect the returned item(s), a refund will be applied within 10 business days.
- Gift cards are refundable within 30 days of purchase as long as no amount has been spent. Partial refunds will not be given.
- Lumber Jack Distributor Canada may only provide refunds to orders placed directly on our website (lumberjackpellets.ca) or through our corporate office (Saskatoon, SK). If the item(s) you wish to return was purchased from one of our retailers, you will need to contact the retailer directly and inquire about their return policy.
On rare occasions, your order may fail during checkout. 99% of the time, this happens because of a postal code mis-match on our website and your credit card company. This is by design to protect you (and us) from fraudulent credit card activity.
If this happens, we will reach out to you and request an alternate payment method and try our best to get your order fulfilled. Even though the payment failed, your credit card statement will temporarily display the capture (not a charge) and it will be refunded 3-5 business days later.
- Please contact us for warranty questions as it’s on a case-by-case basis and varies depending on the product line.
- Any order made through Lumber Jack Distributor Canada may be cancelled without penalty up until the order leaves our warehouse or a courier company is dispatched.
Damage During Shipping
- You must report any damages to us within 24 hours of receiving your order
- You must provide detailed photos
- You must note the damage with the courier prior to accepting the delivery as we are unable to reimburse for any shipments not signed as damaged
Request an RMA
To initiate a return, please submit your information. Our staff will reply within 1-2 business days with a “Return Materials Authorization” (RMA) number and further instructions.