These smoky, ooey, gooey cheesy burgers are not for the faint of heart! Big juicy thick burgers that are going to be a delicious mess.
Prep time:1 hour
Total time:2 hours
- Put ground beef into a mixing bowl
- Add Sucklebuster Chipotle BBQ Sauce 🛒
- Add Sucklebuster SPG 🛒
- Mix well
- Divide into 8 equal portions and form into patties
- Place desired amount of cheese on half the patties
- Top with the other patty
- Form into burgers being sure to seal the edges to reduce cheese leaks
- Place into fridge for up to an hour to firm up
- Preheat smoker to 225
- Place burgers on grill and smoke for 1hr and then remove
- Turn up smoker to 400
- Sear for 2-3 min a side
- Remove and build your burgers
- Can sear using any method, gas grill, flat top, cast iron etc.
- You can stuff the burgers with anything you want, feel free to get really creative!