An “inside-out” cheeseburger stuffed with French fries, Cheddar and pickles, wrapped in bacon and smoked to perfection. This tasty little concoction is the perfect vehicle to deliver the award-winning flavors of our Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘n Brat Sauce!
So simple and easy to prepare – throw away the bun and light the grill – here’s what you need:
- For each burger, flatten out 1/4 pound of lean ground beef.
- Add one slice of your favorite cheese, cut in half.
- Add a few prepared French Fries.
- Toss on some slices of dill pickle.
- Top with Ketchup and roll the patty together. Wrap the burger with a slice or two fo bacon and coat generously with Croix Valley All Meat BBQ Dry Rub.
- Transfer to a 300-degree smoker or grill over indirect heat for about 30 minutes. Near the end of the cook, baste liberally with Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘n Brat Sauce.
- These inside-out burgers are ideal for any variety of flavors. Try stuffing with sauteed mushrooms, Swiss cheese and a drizzle of Croix Valley Original Steak Sauce for an out-of-this-world Bacon Steakhouse Burger Roll!