Perfect as an appetizer or a main course, shrimp wrapped in bacon and basted with Croix Valley Garlic ‘n Herb is an explosion of flavor your family and friends will request over and over again!
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat of approximately 375 degrees.
- Prepare shrimp by sprinkling with generous coat of Garlic Barbecue Booster.
- Wrap each shrimp with half slice of bacon, tucking bacon underneath itself at the ends to hold in place.
- Place on grill and cook for approximately 3 minutes, then flip.
- Cook shrimp for additional 3 minutes.
- Begin to baste shrimp with Croix Valley Garlic ‘n Herb Sauce & Marinade.
- Repeat Process every few minutes until bacon is cooked to desired doneness.