- 2 pound 6-8 count shrimp (large shrimp) – peeled and deveined
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 7 oz. bag shredded coconut
- Cooking oil spray
Apricot Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup Croix Valley Honey Dijon Barbecue ‘N Brat Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- Combine cream of coconut and curry powder in a bowl or plastic baggie. Add shrimp. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Put shredded coconut in food processor and chop until fine.
- Combine Apricot Dipping Sauce ingredients completely, cover and place in refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes have passed, remove shrimp from coconut curry marinade, cover completely with finely chopped coconut, and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Place shrimp on a 375⁰ grill for 8-10 minutes, or until fully cooked and coconut is beginning to brown.
- Serve shrimp immediately with Apricot Dipping Sauce.