The perfect appetizer to get the party started! These Bloody Mary Bombs will be explosive at your next family get-together!
Prep time:15 minutes
Total time:30 minutes
- 1 cup Vodka
- 1 bottle Slap Ya Mama Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 carton Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 lbs Smoked Sausage (Chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- 2 Stalks Celery(Chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- Slap Ya Mama Low Sodium Blend (to taste)
- Poke tiny holes in tomatoes with appetizer skewer. Put the tomatoes and celery on the skewers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vodka, and Slap Ya Mama Bloody Mary Mix.
- Add tomato and celery skewers to the big bowl of Bloody Mary Mix. Let soak for 2-24 hrs.
- After soaking, In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook sausage. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the sausage to the skewers with tomatoes and celery. Season with Slap & serve.