Current Employment Opportunities
INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an energetic field representative to be a lead hunter and canvass potential new dealers in a select area.
- Reach out to customers through phone calls, emails, and/or on-site calls to sell the business owner, officers of a company, or decision maker(s) of such establishments who have the power to purchase our products.
- Get paid commission on accounts you acquire.
- Work as an independent contractor.
- Income potential based on commissioned sales.
- Professional training.
- Flexible hours, part-time available.
- Career advancement opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Sales experience as an independent distributor representative required.
- Basic computer skills will be helpful, but not necessary.
- Previous experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus.
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed.
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic.
- Comfortable with direct sales and conduction group presentations.
- Reliable transportation.
- Solid work history.
- Preference will be given to bilingual (English / French speaking) applicants